I recently met up with Vasu Madabushi, Director of Marketing and Business Development at Inforce Computing (Silicon Valley). I found out to my surprise that Inforce is one of the few Qualcomm partners worldwide that designs and manufactures embedded computing platforms. They design and manufacture Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), product-ready system on modules (SOMs) and single-board computers (SBCs) that feature ARM® ISA-compliant Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processors. CONTINUE READING>>>>>
The popular Inforce 6410Plus SBC powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 processor (APQ8064) is now available for an unbelievable price of $98, which is a savings of $45 over the regular price of $143 (bare board only). Here’s how you can order one:
- Go to the Inforce 6410Plus ordering page
- Choose your OS (Android/Linux), and then the “Without the starter kit” option (bare board only).
- Add one to your cart
- Use coupon code 6410Plus98 at checkout to get the $45 discount
That’s it! Enjoy this limited time only promotion to buy one of the most versatile and powerful ARM®v7 ISA based SBC for your exciting embedded projects. Prototype and build hands-free computing/AR Head-mounted displays, videoconferencing/collaboration, Drones, and Robotics systems. Hurry–this offer won’t last long!
A few important things to note:
- This discount offer applies for the bare-board option only–No starter kit is included.
- The coupon is valid for only one unit of purchase per person.
- Offer valid until stocks last.
©2015, Inforce Computing, Inc. All rights reserved.