SMART Wireless’s next product launch is a market ready compact turnkey solution based on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon 450™ core. The Inforce 6310™ Application Ready Platform is designed exclusively to drive digital signage and display use-cases by enabling distribution of your Full HD resolution video content smoothly. Just plug-and-play and experience the platform’s capabilities through the pre-loaded fully functional Android Board Support Package!
Qualcomm’s® Snapdragon™ suite of SoC products are synonymous with systems capable of high quality encode and decode and security. The Snapdragon 450 processor, integrates a customized 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 octa-core applications processor, Adreno™ 506 GPU, Hexagon™ 546 DSP and the camera Image Signal Processor (ISP).
- The customized octa-core applications processor includes eight high performance cores at 1.8 GHz to deliver excellent performance and low power consumption.
- The Adreno 506 GPU is with 64-bit addressing and designed for 600 MHz to provide PC-class graphics with support for advanced APIs and Hardware Tessellation.
- Qualcomm’s TruPalette™ is engineered to enhance a device display’s appearance through an intelligent color adjustment and gamut-mapping system, to make colors look vibrant and true to life.
- The Hexagon™ DSP includes the Snapdragon sensor core that is designed to support new always-on use cases at reduced power levels.
SMART Wireless Computing has delivered multiple generations of Snapdragon processor-based embedded computing solutions partnering with Qualcomm. In continuation of its strong product roadmap, SMART Wireless’ latest solution combines Qualcomm’s First 14nm 400-tier processor capabilities with home-grown efficient software solutions to provide a complete 1080p60 system with wireless content-sharing capabilities. The product comes fully designed in a fan-less enclosure to enable you to stream/mirror/control of FullHD video content at 60 fps over long durations uninterrupted at a low cost.
- Stream/mirror/control your Full HD resolution video content with hardware accelerated VP9 decode capability
- Wireless connectivity includes Wi-Fi 802.11n/ac dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz and Bluetooth 4.2. Miracast is supported out-of-the box for sharing content in FullHD resolution.
- Wi-Fi calibrated for optimal signal strength and FCC complaint out of the box.
- Flexibility to run neural network models heterogeneously across various cores – GPU, DSP and CPU
- Support for Qualcomm Ips/SDKs like Hexagon/SNPE etc through sample applications.
Our engineers are sprucing up an Android 10 BSP for this new product today and we intend to take pre-orders shortly. Stay tuned for more details on this exciting product!