Understanding the potential of ISPs in Snapdragon processors and selecting the right camera sensor for your Inforce platform
October 3rd 9AM PST
Whether you are interested to see how Snapdragon can benefit the advanced photography or video needed in your application, or you have already shortlisted your top choice camera sensors, this live event is for you. Continue reading [Live Webinar] Understanding Snapdragon ISPs and choosing a camera sensor
From robots cooking sausages to an augmented reality BMW® i8™ test drive, Embedded World showed the latest and greatest the embedded world had to offer. Continue reading Inforce Computing at Embedded World 2017
Inforce Computing is at the Embedded World trade show this week, taking place at the Exhibition hall, in Nuremberg, Germany. Continue reading Inforce Computing at Basler Booth, Embedded World 2017
Inforce Computing is at the Embedded World 2017 trade show this week, taking place at the Exhibition hall, in Nuremberg, Germany. Continue reading Inforce Computing at Arrow Electronics Booth, EW 2017
What: Inforce computing will be exhibiting at the upcoming Embedded World Exhibition and Conference, 2016. Come visit us at the Qualcomm® and Arrow Electronics® booths to see how our Qualcomm Snapdragon™-processor based compute platforms can help get your next big IoT/IoE edge-of-the-network system to the market faster. Inforce’s state-of-the-art miniature system-on-modules and single-board-computers eases system level design (hardware and software) by saving both on time and total cost of developing IoE systems.
Each year the Embedded World Exhibition & Conference in Nuremberg, Germany, offers the embedded community the opportunity to obtain information about new products and innovations, enter into an exchange and to maintain and develop valuable contacts. Around 900 exhibitors will present state-of-the-art technology in all facets of embedded technologies, from construction elements, modules and complete systems through to operating systems and software, hard and software tools right up to services covering all aspects of embedded systems. [Credit: Embedded World 2016]
When: Februrary 23-25, 2016
Where: Exhibition Centre Nuremberg, Germany (Nuremberg Messe)
Timings: 23 February 2016: 09:00 – 18:00
24 February 2016: 09:00 – 18:00
25 February 2016: 09:00 – 17:00
What to see:
1. Qualcomm/Inforce booth: Hall-1 Booth 1-328
- A demo of Inforce’s OEM customer products in the Medical and Enterprise IoE space
- Point-of-care portable, connected, and high-resolution ultrasound imaging system powered by an Inforce 64XX SOM
- Enterprise videoconferencing/collaboration system for huddle spaces, powered by a custom Inforce 64XX SBC
- Inforce products and solutions on display:
- Inforce 6309 Micro SBC (Snapdragon 410 processor) for Industrial IoE systems at the edge of the network
- Inforce 6401 Micro SOM (Snapdragon 600 processor) for mid-range compute requirements and full HD video encode/decode
- Inforce RDK Robotics and IoT Dev Kit (Snapdragon 600) with the Inforce 6410Plus SBC and a Peripheral Abstraction Core (PAC) mezzanine card for connecting multiple sensors and motor control .
- Inforce 6501 Micro SOM and Inforce 6540 SBC (Snapdragon 805) for high-end embedded computing, including 4K Ultra HD video processing and multiple camera and display support
2. Arrow Electronics booth: Hall-5 Booth 5-258
- Several of the above Inforce products will be on display, with special emphasis on Inforce’s latest cross-compatible Micro SOMs and the Inforce 6309 Micro SBC, which offers a seamless path to volume production for developers that have prototyped their designs with the Arrow DragonBoard 410c community board. Please speak to one of the Arrow FAEs to find out more about high-performance embedded computing solutions from Inforce.
Contact Inforce Computing to setup an appointment to meet at the Embedded World to discuss your embedded design needs.
About us: Inforce Computing is a leading provider of application-ready embedded computing hardware platforms for the burgeoning IoT/IoE markets. Inforce’s products are based on upstream Linux kernel (Linaro) and Android OS for low-power, small footprint, and high-performance solutions based on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ family of processors. Inforce’s system-on-module (SoM), single-board-computer (SBC), development kits, and wireless technologies have enabled OEM solutions in diverse markets such as portable medical imaging, collaboration and videoconferencing, hands-free computing, robotics, and drones.
©2016 Inforce Computing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Inforce Computing and Qualcomm Technologies co-present a webinar on designing complex embedded systems with small form-factor compute platforms.
Many of today’s computationally intensive embedded use cases are also some of the most SWaP (Size, Weight, and Power) constrained designs, particularly in high-end edge-of-the network IoE devices. Inforce Computing® enables these designs by bringing forth state-of-the-art technologies in Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ family of processors, such as quad-core CPUs, Qualcomm® Hexagon™ DSP, Qualcomm® Adreno™ GPU, multiple camera ISPs, high-definition video, and integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS in compelling form-factors that are plug-and-play and application-ready.
Come learn through real world use cases, as we explore the decisions embedded designers can make when balancing needs such as compute power, connectivity, advanced multimedia capabilities, and real-time, on-device data analysis with highly constrained device footprints.
When: February 16, 2016; 11AM EST / 8AM PST USA time
Leon Farasati, Director, Product Management, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Keith Fleer, Technical Marketing Engineer, Inforce Computing, Inc.
Curt Schwaderer, OpenSystems Media
Hope all of you have had a great start to 2016 after a much needed Christmas and New Year’s break. If you will be at CES 2016 this week (January 6-9) in Las Vegas, please do stop by the following Qualcomm® booths to take a look at Inforce Computing’s exciting Snapdragon™ processor-based compute platforms in the form of SBCs, SoMs, and development kits.
1. Qualcomm Main Booth: Central Hall, #8952–What to see:
- IoT Wall:
- An Enterprise Videoconferencing Endpoint solution powered by a custom Inforce 64XX SBC (Snapdragon 600 processor)
- A connected point-of-care (battery operated/portable) Ultrasound Imaging System powered by an Inforce 64XX SoM (Snapdragon 600)
- Smart Cities Area:
- Inforce 6309 Micro SBC (Snapdragon 410) for industrial IoE applications at the edge-of-the-network
- Inforce 6401 Micro SoM (Snapdragon 600) for SWaP constrained designs requiring low power and full-HD video processing
- Inforce 6540 SBC and Inforce 6501 Micro SoM (Snapdragon 805) for 4K Ultra HD video capture/playback and high-end processing
2. Qualcomm Unmanned Systems Booth: South Hall, #25824–what to see:
- Inforce Robotics Development Kit running ROS on Linaro Linux: Inforce 6410Plus SBC (Snapdragon 600) and a Peripheral Abstraction Core (PAC) Mezzanine card with an ARM® Cortex®-M4; Grove connectors and Arduino compatibility for connecting multiple external sensors, SBUS for motor control, 10 DoF on-board sensors, and more.
Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information.
Inforce Computing will partner with Qualcomm® Technologies, Inc. to present Snapdragon™ based development platforms and application-ready solutions at the Embedded World Conferencein Nuremberg, Germany, between February 24-26, 2015. Inforce’s products are at the heart of sophisticated connected devices indiverse embedded applications such as portable medical systems, collaboration/video conferencing end-point systems, hands-free computing, and robotics/UAVs, to name a few.
Inforce Computing will be partnering with Qualcomm® Technologies, Inc. to present our Snapdragon™ based solutions for robotics at the upcoming RoboBusiness Conference in Boston, MassachusettsbetweenOctober15-17, 2014. Inforce’s hardware and software products are at the heart of sophisticated, connected devices in applications such as robotics, portable medical systems, smart office solutions, and wearable technology for hands-free computing.
This Qualcomm-sponsored conference is an international executive-level robotics event that connects cutting-edge solutions providers with investors, end users and new business partners to accelerate the growth of the industry. This event is now in its 10th year and recognized as the leading business development event for the global robotics market. RoboBusiness is the only robotics event that operates at the intersection of consumer, service, and industrial robotics applications. As a long-standing event, founded in Massachusetts, they have a history with businesses and institutions at all levels of the robotics ecosystem.
At the RoboBusiness conference, you will be able to see our Snapdragon 805(Inforce 6540) and Snapdragon 600(Inforce 6410)processor based solutions. Inforce will also show the Snapdragon Micro Rover in action, enabled by the Inforce 6410 single-board-computer (SBC).We will be giving away the Inforce6410 SBC in raffles held throughout the event. Meet us at the Qualcomm booth#401 to find out more about versatile Inforce products to meet your exciting robotics solutions!
Inforce Computing will partner with Qualcomm® Technologies, Inc. to present our Snapdragon™ processor based development platforms and solutions at the Android Developer Conference (AnDevCon) in Burlingame, CA (San Francisco Bay Area) betweenNovember18-21, 2014. Inforce’s products are at the heart of sophisticated Android based devices indiverseembedded applications such as medical imaging systems, smart office/video conferencing solutions, wearable devices for hands-free computing, androbotics/UAVs.
The Qualcomm-sponsored AnDevCon is a technical conference for software developers building Android apps. Offering Android app development tutorials and classes, AnDevCon is the biggest, most info-packed, most practical Android conference in the world. More than 75 app development classes and in-depth Android development tutorials have been designed to take Android development skills to the next level.
At AnDevCon, you can see our Snapdragon 805 (Inforce 6540) and Snapdragon 600 (Inforce 6410) processor baseddevelopment kits in action.All Inforce products ship with Android KitKat 4.4 board support packages, helping developers build apps for exciting end-products. Support for future releases of Android are under development.Visit us at the Qualcomm booth #800 to find out more about platformsthatcan give you a head-start for your exciting embedded Android based development efforts!!