Inforce Computing introduces ACC-1H10, a 5 Mega Pixel camera sensor module board for Snapdragon™ 410E and 600E based Inforce platforms. ACC-1H10 is the next generation MIPI-CSI camera adapter board that has replaced the popular ACC-1H60. The camera module board comes with the same OmniVision (OVS5640) 5MP camera sensor as ACC-1H60 but has added a 41-pin connector to increase compatibility with more Inforce platforms.
This camera peripheral, with its low power consumption and small form factor, is the ideal plug-n-play accessory for Snapdragon 410E and 600E micro SOMs and SBCs. It features anti-shake technology, AF Control, and integrated JPEG compression engine, and supports 5 MP still image capture along with 720p@60 fps and 1080p@30 fps video streaming capability.
ACC-1H10 supports additional features including:
- Automatic image control functions
- Color CMOS 5 Megapixel image sensor
- Dual lane MIPI CSI interface to APQ8064 device
- Supports video and snapshot modes
- Max video rates: 5 MP (2592×1944): 15 fps; 1080P: 30fps; 720P: 60 fps
- Anti-shake, Auto Focus, and Black Sun Cancellation
- Programmable I/O Drive Capability, I/O tri-state configurability
- Embedded Microcontroller
Inforce ACC-1H10 is available online for $125 and comes with both the 41-pin and 51-pin cables for an easy start to your development. For more information or to buy, head to https://www.inforcecomputing.com/products/accessories/5mp-omnivision-ovs5640-camera-module-board-with-cable-for-snapdragon-sbc-som-acc-1h10.
ACC-1H10 will also have support for both Snapdragon 805 and 820 powered Inforce platforms soon. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.