Hope all of you have had a great start to 2016 after a much needed Christmas and New Year’s break. If you will be at CES 2016 this week (January 6-9) in Las Vegas, please do stop by the following Qualcomm® booths to take a look at Inforce Computing’s exciting Snapdragon™ processor-based compute platforms in the form of SBCs, SoMs, and development kits.
1. Qualcomm Main Booth: Central Hall, #8952–What to see:
- IoT Wall:
- An Enterprise Videoconferencing Endpoint solution powered by a custom Inforce 64XX SBC (Snapdragon 600 processor)
- A connected point-of-care (battery operated/portable) Ultrasound Imaging System powered by an Inforce 64XX SoM (Snapdragon 600)
- Smart Cities Area:
- Inforce 6309 Micro SBC (Snapdragon 410) for industrial IoE applications at the edge-of-the-network
- Inforce 6401 Micro SoM (Snapdragon 600) for SWaP constrained designs requiring low power and full-HD video processing
- Inforce 6540 SBC and Inforce 6501 Micro SoM (Snapdragon 805) for 4K Ultra HD video capture/playback and high-end processing
2. Qualcomm Unmanned Systems Booth: South Hall, #25824–what to see:
- Inforce Robotics Development Kit running ROS on Linaro Linux: Inforce 6410Plus SBC (Snapdragon 600) and a Peripheral Abstraction Core (PAC) Mezzanine card with an ARM® Cortex®-M4; Grove connectors and Arduino compatibility for connecting multiple external sensors, SBUS for motor control, 10 DoF on-board sensors, and more.
Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information.