We are excited to announce that Inforce Computing will be showcasing at Internet of Things World to be held on May 14 – 17, 2018 at Santa Clara Convention Center, CA. IoT World is the world’s largest IoT conference & expo. Continue reading Inforce Computing is coming to IoT World 2018
On the third and last day of embedded world, Inforce computing displayed its IFC 6420 Application ready platform. Its unique capability to run on two HDMI simultaneously was demostrated at the Arrow. This is a remarkable application for digital signage or video conferencing where you need to have different content displayed on both screens. Continue reading Day 3 at Embedded World – Inforce Computing
On the second day of Embedded World, Inforce computing showcased Inforce 6320 at its booth. Inforce 6320 is a compact networking platform that supports industrial grade operating temperatures and can be easily adapted to deliver wide-ranging solutions in the IoE space like edge gateways with an option for routing capabilities to integrate connected devices. Continue reading Day 2 at Embedded World – Inforce Computing
Inforce Computing is at the Embedded World trade show this week, taking place at the Exhibition hall, in Nuremberg, Germany. At Hall 4A, Arrow Electronics’ Booth 340, we are presenting live demos of our newest products viz., Inforce 6320, an IoT edge gateway with option for routing capabilities and ACC1S80, an Ultra HD HDMI Input Adapter Card. Continue reading Day 1 at Embedded World – Inforce Computing
We will be attending Embedded World again this year Feb 27th to March 3rd and we would love to meet you! Please fill out the form below to request a meeting time and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are excited to see you there! Continue reading Inforce Computing is coming to Embedded World 2018
Understanding the potential of Snapdragon ISPs and selecting the right camera sensor for your Inforce platform
October 3rd 9AM PST
Whether you are interested to see how Snapdragon can benefit the advanced photography or video needed in your application, or you have already shortlisted your top choice camera sensors, this live event is for you. Continue reading [Live Webinar] Understanding Snapdragon ISPs and choosing a camera sensor
From robots cooking sausages to an augmented reality BMW® i8™ test drive, Embedded World showed the latest and greatest the embedded world had to offer. Internet of Things was no doubt at the center of the show and we were thrilled to see so many eager developers with such unique applications for Snapdragon™ technology ranging from surgical devices to industrial automation and smart city management.
Inforce Computing is at the Embedded World trade show this week, taking place at the Exhibition hall, in Nuremberg, Germany. Continue reading Inforce Computing at Basler Booth, Embedded World 2017
Inforce Computing is at the Embedded World 2017 trade show this week, taking place at the Exhibition hall, in Nuremberg, Germany. Continue reading Inforce Computing at Arrow Electronics Booth, EW 2017
Hope all of you have had a great start to 2016 after a much needed Christmas and New Year’s break. If you will be at CES 2016 this week (January 6-9) in Las Vegas, please do stop by the following Qualcomm® booths to take a look at Inforce Computing’s exciting Snapdragon™ processor-based compute platforms in the form of SBCs, SoMs, and development kits.
1. Qualcomm Main Booth: Central Hall, #8952–What to see:
- IoT Wall:
- An Enterprise Videoconferencing Endpoint solution powered by a custom Inforce 64XX SBC (Snapdragon 600 processor)
- A connected point-of-care (battery operated/portable) Ultrasound Imaging System powered by an Inforce 64XX SoM (Snapdragon 600)
- Smart Cities Area:
- Inforce 6309 Micro SBC (Snapdragon 410) for industrial IoE applications at the edge-of-the-network
- Inforce 6401 Micro SoM (Snapdragon 600) for SWaP constrained designs requiring low power and full-HD video processing
- Inforce 6540 SBC and Inforce 6501 Micro SoM (Snapdragon 805) for 4K Ultra HD video capture/playback and high-end processing
2. Qualcomm Unmanned Systems Booth: South Hall, #25824–what to see:
- Inforce Robotics Development Kit running ROS on Linaro Linux: Inforce 6410Plus SBC (Snapdragon 600) and a Peripheral Abstraction Core (PAC) Mezzanine card with an ARM® Cortex®-M4; Grove connectors and Arduino compatibility for connecting multiple external sensors, SBUS for motor control, 10 DoF on-board sensors, and more.
Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information.